According to the descriptions given in Ayurveda Prakasha, Kansa dining ware is known for its therapeutic benefits.
1. The root of every healthy person is a good digestive system and kansa alloy alkalizes and purifies the food, and promotes digestive health.
2. Due to its extraordinary health properties, even Ayurvedic physicians recommend Kansa for holistic healing, stress relieving and purifying properties. Kansa has an ability to destroy microorganisms making the metal hygienic for use.
3. The Sanskrit phrase – Kansyam Buddhivardhakam (which means kansa sharpens our intellect and pays tribute to its therapeutic powers) advocates the virtues of Pure Kansa. Using it regularly helps in improving immunity and preventing illness.
Kansa has been used in the making of cookware for centuries as it ensures the well-being and maintenance of our health. Kansa is a great conductor of heat and that is why it keeps the food hot and enriched with nutrients for a longer period of time. Let us take a look at some benefits of Bronze or Kansa.
1. Kansa has the property of improving the quality of air indoors.
2. It boosts your brain to sharpen your memory.
3. Helps in purifying the blood.
4. Makes you hungry and helps in regulating your meals.
5. It helps in purifying the food and curing acidity.
6. It promotes holistic healing by promoting gut health and immunity along with relieving stress and boosting energy levels.
7. Water stored in Kansa for at least 8 hours has the ability to positively charge water for balancing all three doshas present in the body.
8. The water stored in Kansa doesn’t become stale. Also, the metal helps in preventing water borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery, jaundice etc.
9. Copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties helping in stimulating our brain.
10. Drinking and eating from copper vessels regulates the requirement of important copper trace metals for thyroid glands to function optimally.
11. It is recommended for daily use for deriving maximum health benefits. Copper also reduces inflammation and improves hemoglobin.
12. It has vital medicinal and healing properties, which the food or water kept in it acquires.
13. Anti-Inflammatory properties found in copper releases joint, muscular pain and beats arthritis.
14. Copper is the key component in the production of melanin helping in restoring healthy skin and slows down aging.
15. Copper helps in breaking down and eliminating fat aiding in weight loss.
16. It also helps in cardiovascular health and beat anaemia by regulating blood pressure.